Monday, July 4, 2011

Images Of Roses And Hearts

images roses-hearts-2-clipart.gif Images Of Roses And Hearts. roses and hearts on white
  • roses and hearts on white


  • sledge_hammer
    05-05 10:40 AM
    See my PM...

    anobody? i really need your advice.




    wallpaper roses and hearts on white Images Of Roses And Hearts. you roses pink with hearts
  • you roses pink with hearts


  • belmontboy
    05-06 07:37 PM
    it was due to glitch.

    quickly recouped losses.




    Images Of Roses And Hearts. HEARTS amp; ROSES. by Linda Glass
  • HEARTS amp; ROSES. by Linda Glass


  • vegaspd
    05-19 04:06 AM
    Hi

    first labor approved in may 2006 under EB3
    140 was approved in 2007

    Since I already had masters before I joined the company
    EB2 labor applied and received approval in Jan 2011

    My attorney applied for 140 porting but received priority date as Jan 2011 instead of may 2006. My attorney says immigrations has made a mistake, attorney contacted them and received a reference number basically asking attorney to call back on Jun 1st. I'm concerned on what went wrong and what could be the worst case scenario. How much time are talking about here.

    Any information will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks




    2011 you roses pink with hearts Images Of Roses And Hearts. Card with pink roses, hearts
  • Card with pink roses, hearts


  • immigration1111
    08-12 10:35 PM
    Hi,

    My wife and I applied for the AOS (I-485, EAD and AP for my wife and I-485 for me). I was wondering

    1. As to who will receive the receipt number? Will my attornery receive it or will I receive it?

    2. Will it be a letter or an email from USCIS?

    3. I am the primary applicant. My wife may be offered a permanent position with the company she is working for on a consultant basis. Now the question is - Can she take the offer before her EAD is approved? I mean to say - Can she transfer her H1B processed for the company? Will she have any problem with the AOS application as her paper work (new I797) is changing? We are very confused with this.

    Really appreciate your answers!

    Thank you very much!



    more...

    Images Of Roses And Hearts. Red roses amp; hearts
  • Red roses amp; hearts


  • GCchaos
    10-23 09:27 AM
    Hi everyone,

    I have applied for my H1 in may this year and the receipt date was 31st may,the service center being Vermont.There was a query regarding my husband's paystubs in september and we sent it to them on september 19th.Many of my friends who applied H1 around the sametime as me got theirs approved in the first week of october..But mine is still pending.I wanted to know if any one is in a similar situation.
    Please reply.
    Thanks a lot.




    Images Of Roses And Hearts. Roses and Hearts Twitter
  • Roses and Hearts Twitter


  • sumanitha
    06-14 07:45 AM
    Gurus...

    Can I file 485 on my own. My 140 is approved.

    If so, what is the procedure.

    Thanks



    more...

    Images Of Roses And Hearts. hot Roses And Hearts pictures
  • hot Roses And Hearts pictures


  • wandmaker
    08-18 08:58 AM
    Hello Gurus,

    Pl guide me and let me know my options for the below scenario...

    1. Me: Applied under EB2 (India) and have I-140 approved in September 2006.
    Status as of now : Applied as dependent (secondary) on my spouse 485 and have EAD and AP since July 2007.

    2. My spouse : Primary applicant - EB3 (India), December 2003.


    As the dates are NOT moving forward for EB3 (India), I want to port our GC application dates from my spouse priority ( EB3- India - December 2003) to mine (EB2 - India - September 2006)

    My question is, Can I change my status from dependent (secondary ) on my spouse 485 to me being primary applicant by invoking my approved I-140 (EB2 - India - September 2006), If YES what would be the process.

    Thanks in advance

    You cant port because it is different labor of two different people. As far as I know, when the EB2 (India - September 2006), labor date is current, you can file another 485 as primary and your spouse as dependent. Optionally, you can choose to withdraw your previous filings. Hope, this helps. Others can throw some light on this.




    2010 HEARTS amp; ROSES. by Linda Glass Images Of Roses And Hearts. roses-hearts-2-clipart.gif
  • roses-hearts-2-clipart.gif


  • ssdtm
    12-12 04:10 PM
    Depends on when you sent your H1 renewal application. If you expect the approval by Jan, then you can wait as you can get at least 3 yrs of DL (p.s. - some states give DL beyond the visa expiry date)

    Otherwise, use EAD to get DL for 2 yrs.



    more...

    Images Of Roses And Hearts. Screenshots Roses And Hearts
  • Screenshots Roses And Hearts


  • easwara
    03-30 01:09 PM
    any idea how long does it take if we apply visitor visa for Canada by post?




    hair Card with pink roses, hearts Images Of Roses And Hearts. Glittering Rose In Heart
  • Glittering Rose In Heart


  • kode
    10-12 10:46 AM
    well.. relatively.. you can

    importing a swf into flash will appear like a simple frame by frame animation.. no actionscript or movie clips will be imported as such.. lol (hope you get the point)

    but an animation made by swift doesn't have problems because there's no actionscript or movie clips involved.. so you can edit it.

    but I'd use swft format if you have swift 3d v3.



    more...

    Images Of Roses And Hearts. Cutout Heart and Rose-
  • Cutout Heart and Rose-


  • akizdetz
    08-10 07:33 PM
    USCIS is just fooling with you. :D you are an eastern European, right?

    Hahaha, you're so funny! I guess you're the smart one from this forum, who thinks everybody loves your jokes! Grow up and get a job!




    hot Red roses amp; hearts Images Of Roses And Hearts. Rose Heart
  • Rose Heart


  • krrishpatel
    09-02 02:30 AM
    Hi,

    Almost 22 week past, No response From Mumbai Consulate

    Interview Date - 13-Feb-2009
    Purpose - H1B Visa Stamping(VISA Approval in 2008 before had F1 Visa)

    Interview - VO Asked me few Questions and then asked me to show your company's Wages report and your consultacy and client where u worked agreement letter. I have given him both the docs. and Vo kept with him and gave me 221G Yellow letter which mentioned your docs. are in administrative processing and didn't mentioned any time frame.

    After my Employer and i frequently sent emails and faxes to mumbai consulate but no response yet.

    Anybody Knows what i have to do. Please advice me further .


    Regards,

    Krrish



    more...

    house Two Hearts Design - Roses Images Of Roses And Hearts. clipart hearts and roses.
  • clipart hearts and roses.


  • Becks
    01-21 06:47 PM
    This is relevant question and I feel that if recession hits US, consultancy companies may ask people go and work offshore till situation gets better. Most of big consultancy firms have projects from non-US countries so they may utilize people offshore.

    I hope situation wont get that worse. Just a thought.




    tattoo Roses and Hearts Twitter Images Of Roses And Hearts. Gerbera and rose heart
  • Gerbera and rose heart


  • idark
    06-23 07:21 AM
    Yes it's a animal from my mind :) And thanks Maqrkk!



    more...

    pictures hot Roses And Hearts pictures Images Of Roses And Hearts. heart, chocolate roses,
  • heart, chocolate roses,


  • ajju
    09-24 07:38 PM
    I believe its a good idea to wait for the RFE since that would be the right way to go about this.

    When USCIS issued FAQ that they'll accept the applications without medical forms.. they did replied to it.. Check for USCIS FAQ # 1 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf)

    Q13: Can applications be filed without a required medical examination report?
    A13. Yes. Consistent with its current regulations and practice, USCIS will accept adjustment of applications filed pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107 without a completed medical examination. In such cases, USCIS will issue a request for evidence.




    dresses Rose Heart Images Of Roses And Hearts. Hearts and Roses -
  • Hearts and Roses -


  • ram_ram
    01-28 10:50 PM
    My friend SS moved to Detroit, recently from Singapore on a H1-B Visa valid until Sep 2009. He is a product owner in a multi national company there. SS moved here and could bag 2 offers based on his Vast experience and Extraordinary skills. One in Detroit, Michigan, the other in OKC. He wanted to take the offer in MI. He gave a driving skills test before Jan 22, got a TIP(Temporary Permit), joined in a driving school to learn/practise driving. As per his TIP, he is eligible to give a driving test on or after Jan 25 2008. He gave the road test succesfully. The SOS denied to give him a license since he does not have a Green Card. All his money and time for driving classes is waste. He could not drive to work if he lived in MI. Govt does not provide any good public transportation. He did not want to fight more and waste his time with SOS reps. He moved over to OKC to take his second job offer. There is no such foolish rule yet in OKC that denies Driving license to LEGAL NON-IMMIGRANT WORKERS & LEGAL STUDENTS. Michigan lost another job. This law is not good for a state already in recession and a state with unemployment rate much greater than the national average. We ask the Governor and SOS to focus on more important economic woes of the state than brain less interpretations of the laws.



    more...

    makeup Screenshots Roses And Hearts Images Of Roses And Hearts. Two Hearts Design - Roses
  • Two Hearts Design - Roses


  • rajuseattle
    02-28 11:12 PM
    gckidhamal,

    RFE is very clear, basically they are asking the documents, which has Picture ID, where your name was mentioned as Pravin, PRaveenkumar and Pravinkumar.

    I dont think u will be able to produce the picture Id for the birth certificate, but for the passport or any other state issued ID, you might be able to have some kind of picture Id dcument which bears your photo.

    Please consult a good attorney who can deal with this situation, this is very unusual circumstances where you appeared to have 3 different names in 3 different doucments and the USCIS IO is confused on how to deal with this situation and requesting the evidence just to make sure that he is issuing GC to appropriate person.

    I know in india it is possible to have these kind of mistakes, but unfortunately USCIS doesnt understand it. you have to have to good attorney to respond this RFE.




    girlfriend Gerbera and rose heart Images Of Roses And Hearts. Roses amp; Hearts
  • Roses amp; Hearts


  • munnu77
    04-29 08:50 PM
    Gurus Pls help

    I was with Company A whn I got married which had my visa and I 94 till Nov 08,2006. My wife wnt to consul. and got her visa and I-94 till same date.
    I came back to US alone and changed to company B in July 06 and got my I-94 till 2009. Since my wife came to USA after that she didnt get her xtension.
    i forgot to file for her xtension.
    I had to agn change the company C in Dec 06. Thats whn i realised her I-94 expired in Nov. I applied for her I 539. But it wasnt approved by INS.
    I have decided to send her back before 180 days, because if she crosses 180 days, it can be a 3 yr ban.
    She will have to go back to consulate now now for visa stamping. Will she have a problem?

    Thank u




    hairstyles Cutout Heart and Rose- Images Of Roses And Hearts. roses and hearts amp; verse
  • roses and hearts amp; verse


  • ronhira
    03-29 12:26 PM
    Hello,

    I am an F1 visa student and am marrying my sweetheart who is an American citizen. We are planning to pick up the marriage license tomorrow, in MA. I know one of the questions is "residence". Do I put my local residence (I've been here for about 6 years) or my foreign residence? I do not want to jeopardize my status.

    Thanks

    Congratulations..... this is big deal for each & every human ...... :)

    since u'r a student in legal status & u live in US for last 6 yr..... so u've to have a US address..... i think it will be best to put US address..... it will keep things simple..... there is nothing wrong with u having a US address.... becoz u live here......

    happy married life.... even though it may sound like an oxymoron ;)




    voldemar
    02-28 11:26 PM
    I missed my original I-485. Could any one suggest me how to get the duplicate copy of it from uscis.
    Google for FOIA. Freedom of Information Act




    Immqry
    10-11 12:44 PM
    Hi,

    My I-485 AOS thru my Husband's I-140 is pending right now.

    Recently My sister's Approved I-130's priority date is Current, So now I Can file for AOS thru my Sister's I-130 also.

    My question is :

    Which is better Interfile or new filling ?

    What are the advantages and dis-advantages of both ?

    If I go for Interfiling and If My Application is not approved thur one track (I-130 / I-140) will my application be pending for another track ?



    Thanks

    Immqry



    No comments:

    Post a Comment