Saturday, June 11, 2011

donald trump lips

images donald trump jr. and wife donald trump lips. donald trump hairline.
  • donald trump hairline.


  • cdeneo
    03-26 12:32 PM
    Need advise - bumping this up...

    Many of you must have filed for their AP - can you please share with me what is the best and the safest way to get my application to USCIS?

    I was looking for some tracking to know the app got delivered and do it overnight so it gets there in a day.

    Wasn't sure if UPS/fed-ex delivers to PO box addresses or should I just stick to USPS?

    Also, whether some kind of delivery tracking can be done on PO box addresses?

    Please advise folks... Thanks in advance for your help!




    wallpaper donald trump hairline. donald trump lips. donald trump for president
  • donald trump for president


  • sgX05
    02-17 08:30 AM
    Another update on 485 today after it was transferred to TSC...

    "The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office."




    donald trump lips. Donald Trump is a douche,
  • Donald Trump is a douche,


  • desi3933
    07-05 03:30 PM
    There is a clause saying that you need to be in status for last 180 days since your last entry to US. And since u are in good status for past 180 days u r good. Consult a lawyer on this as well, but I think u may eb fine

    Incorrect.

    This is for I-485 filing only and it is
    out of status days should be < 180 days since the last entry into USA


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.




    2011 donald trump for president donald trump lips. dress. donald trump
  • dress. donald trump


  • gcwait2007
    12-21 08:23 PM
    Friends,

    I need your opinion. I came to USA in May 2005 and my H1-B is going to expire in Feb 2008, as per I-94 card as well as stamping of the H1-B visa. Thanks to USCIS ;) for opening the gates in July 2007, I had applied for I-140, I-485, I-131 & I-765, based on my approved EB-3 labor with PD 02/2007. While my I-140 and I-485 are pending, my EAD & AP were approved and received by me. My existing H1-B is expiring in Feb 2008 and my employer company has not taken any steps to renew. The Legal Assistant replied me cooly that why I cannot use EAD. I had been taken aback by her answer.

    I have planned to talk to the top management of the company, but before talking to them I want to take all your opinion. Is it adviseable to use EAD in my situation? I have 3-yrs degree qualification and have been anxiously waiting for clearance of I-140.

    I look forward for your advice,

    Thanks in advance



    more...

    donald trump lips. donald trump hair blowing in
  • donald trump hair blowing in


  • prdgl
    02-13 10:05 PM
    Thanks a lot. This is more in depth and I am not understood how these things work.

    So if I have MS+ 0 then I think I have to post my ad for JobZone 5. In that case, my SVP will be 7 because MS = 4 yrs and 0 expr = nothing. So i will not exceed SVP 7.

    So is the combination,

    JobZone 5 with an SVP 7 will work for MS+0.


    Also for a software developer or related work, i don't see JobZone5. What kind of positions suit for JobZone 5 in software developers world ?

    Anybody know about these things ? please drop in your thoughts


    Thanks




    donald trump lips. is donald trump bald. donald
  • is donald trump bald. donald


  • hebbar77
    12-09 09:01 PM
    On bench with GC... Thats like you are out of job isn't it? On H1 if this happens its also illegal. I assume bench means no pay or LOWER than normal pay for the job.



    more...

    donald trump lips. donald trump daughter wedding
  • donald trump daughter wedding


  • tejonidhi
    09-12 10:23 AM
    I guess USCIS will use whitepages.com soon for verification of address.




    2010 Donald Trump is a douche, donald trump lips. donald trump jr. and wife
  • donald trump jr. and wife


  • chem2
    01-10 11:32 AM
    have you considered asking your client to hire you effective jan 20, but take unpaid leave until jan 25 or whenever they are ready to hire you?

    Hi,

    I am in a unique situation, any advise/help would be appreciated.

    My H1 Visa and I-94 are expiring on Jan 20, 2009. It can be extended till Apr 2011 as I have been in US only for 3 Yrs and 8 Months. My current employer is not extending my Visa, so I am going to get it extended through another company, say COMPANY ABC (a Staffing company basically).

    However, I don't want to be with Company ABC because I am soon going to get a job with a direct client, CLIENT XYZ, but that won't happen until Jan 25th or so.

    So my question is, if I apply for extension through COMPANY ABC for now, just so that I don't go 'out of status' on Jan 20th, will CLIENT XYZ be able to apply for my extension on Jan 25th, while my application with Company ABC is still pending? Or they (CLIENT XYZ) will have to wait until my first application (With COMPANY ABC) is processed?

    Basically, just want to know if a Company ABC has filed for H1 Transfer and I-94 extension before the expiry date, can another Company XYZ file for an extension/transfer after the expiry while the application from company ABC is still being processed?

    Any help is appreciated. I have posted this query on couple of other posts but no one seems to know the answer! no one replied yet



    more...

    donald trump lips. donald trump for president
  • donald trump for president


  • Kodi
    07-14 12:28 PM
    I was looking at the discription but couldn't figure it out. Which category does parents fall into? Does anyone know hot long it takes for parents to receive GC under ROW?




    hair dress. donald trump donald trump lips. Donald Trump stepped
  • Donald Trump stepped


  • NikNikon
    March 14th, 2006, 11:22 PM
    Hi John, I don't consider myself a pro but I'll be more than happy to offer an opinion. I have the exact same set up as you - D70, SB600 speedlight, ect... The best way to get useable rodeo shots with our set up is to shoot rodeos held during daylight. I didn't mean that to sound like a smart ass remark, it's just you have three things working against you during night rodeo photography, the lack of light, the distance and freezing the action. I shot a rodeo that started out with daylight and went into the night. During the daylight hours I was using a 70-300mm zoom with a 2X extender, as it got darker I took the extender off and found a spot closer to the action. I also put my ISO at 1600 and put my SB600 on. If I remember right I was probably around 1/60 or 1/80 and was using the flash to stop the action and to my knowledge there isn't anyway of getting around the animal-flash-eye's syndrome. I just used photoshop to fix it during the post processing. But needless to say the ratio of useable photos during the night portion of the rodeo went way down. Even though I moved as close as possible (right up against the fence 90% from where the bulls were coming out) I had new problems to contend with, for one the dust kicked into the air would work against the flash and wash out the shot. So in that instance you have to rely on luck and timing. So I'd say move around and find your best vantage point and if you have photoshop learn how to use the "curves" function (clicking the white eyedropper on whats supposed to be white in your photo and black on whats supposed to be black). Probably not the solution you were looking for but a few ideas. The bigger fix would to get a camera that has 3200 ISO capabilities. I know there are a few Canon rodeo shooters here that can inform you about that here. Below are a couple links to a couple of my night shots. Good luck.

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showphoto.php/photo/28685/cat/746
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showphoto.php/photo/28686/cat/746



    more...

    donald trump lips. donald trump hair blowing in
  • donald trump hair blowing in


  • yestogc
    05-31 05:05 PM
    Will Obama fool his foot steps ?




    hot donald trump hair blowing in donald trump lips. donald trump hair.
  • donald trump hair.


  • raviram1980
    01-15 07:12 AM
    Hi All,

    I would greatly appreciate if you can respond to my query. I went for Visa Stamping Interview at New Delhi Consulate on 3rd Dec. I was given a pink slip /administrative processing and told by VO that i will get a response within 3 weeks, but it has been 6 weeks now and my case is still pending. I wanted to know

    1. if I can withdraw my H-1B visa stamping and travel back on Advanced Parole ?

    2. If I go back using my AP would my H-1B visa be invalid and would I have to use my EAD for working ?

    3. My AP right now is back in USA with my wife. Is there any issue if she sends it by courier to me here in India ?

    Please let me know at your earliest convenience,

    Thanks



    more...

    house Donald Trump Hair Shaved. donald trump lips. donald trump hair wind. donald
  • donald trump hair wind. donald


  • chanduv23
    09-17 02:42 PM
    MY DEAREST FRIENDS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, AUNTS, UNCLES, EVERYONE

    I WILL BE LEAVING TO DC IN AN HOUR SO WILL NOT BE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES

    IN THE PAST FEW DAYS I HAVE BEEN POSTING SOMEE THREADS THAT MAY HAVE ANNOYED SOME FOLKS.

    NOTHING PERSONAL HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO DID FEEL OFFENDED BY MY POSTS

    I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WHO ARE REACHING OUT TO HELP EACH OTHER

    I STAND FOR UNITY AND SUPPORT.

    SO PLEASE TAKE IT EASY AND DO PLEASE MAKE IT TO DC TOMORROW. IT IS YOUR EVENT AND YOU MUST STAND UP FOR YOURSELF


    Best Regards and Wishes to each and every one of you,

    Chandrakanth




    tattoo is donald trump bald. donald donald trump lips. Donald Trump Caricature
  • Donald Trump Caricature


  • StarSun
    02-10 09:41 AM
    The call is on Thursday (today). Please send in your questions as soon as possible to IVCoordinator@gmail.com



    more...

    pictures donald trump daughter wedding donald trump lips. lips trump hair; donald trump
  • lips trump hair; donald trump


  • Porch
    08-28 02:29 PM
    DO we need the latest pay stubs to extend the h1b from company A? Since I'm working for company B now, I'm little confused.




    dresses donald trump hair. donald trump lips. donald trump roast cast.
  • donald trump roast cast.


  • rsayed
    05-06 12:40 PM
    I am about to start my GC processing under EB3 category. I know my chances are extremely extremely slim. I am filing for GC hoping that CIR or some other bill to clear GC backlog passes.

    My question is .. How much time would it take to clear all the pending GC cases once the bill is passed ?

    I am assuming 2 years. Am I correct ?

    I read somewhere on the internet that a similar situation arised in the past (may be year 2000 or 2001), and when a bill was passed to clear the backlog, after few months (for bill signing and other paperwork) everyone with I-140 approvals were eligible to apply for I-485.

    Is the situation that exists today any different than it was in year 2000 or 2001 ?

    Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

    Quite honestly, NO ONE can predict accurate wait times. Even, if some form of Bill gets through - it is anybody's guess as to how much time any of us will have to wait in order for us to be able to file our 485s'.

    Expect to wait for a long time...



    more...

    makeup donald trump for president donald trump lips. Donald Trump Hair Shaved.
  • Donald Trump Hair Shaved.


  • cessua
    11-07 05:41 PM
    Here is where you will be able to find the best consulting companies and all kinds of information about them:

    http://vault.com/

    Saludos y buena suerte!




    girlfriend Donald Trump Caricature donald trump lips. Donald Trump To Her Shows
  • Donald Trump To Her Shows


  • techbuyer77
    06-12 05:55 PM
    Hi all,
    I recently changed my company and joined one of the big 5.I already have my labor and I-140 approved from the previous employer.My eb3 date has become current.My previous empolyer is willing to continue my I-485 from his company. If I go ahead and file from his company, will I be able to use AC21 after 180 days? eventhough I don't work for him at the time of filing my I-485.

    I'll really appreciate any thoughts n comments on ma situation

    yes




    hairstyles donald trump hair blowing in donald trump lips. Is Donald Trump for real?
  • Is Donald Trump for real?


  • amar123
    07-19 04:02 AM
    Hi All,
    I have a question regarding the status check of the 485 process. Does USCIS change the Updated date (maybe a soft LUD) before approval/completion of processing of 485 on the Case Status.

    I know its a yes/no/maybe not always kinda answer but I wanted to check with those who already had approved 485s if they had noticed updates before the Approval. If yes, what is the usual timeframe after the update when the approval has been noticed.
    I am sure, like me :) you must have kept checking the Case Status page like crazy once the dates were current so, please respond and I am sure many will benefit from your responses.

    I am sure, many of you who are still waiting like me,already have friends who went thru this process, so, even your inputs are welcome.

    Thanks,
    Amar.




    valuablehurdle
    06-19 11:24 AM
    A quick question:
    I just have the FRONT side copy of the EAD stored.
    Why do we need the BACK side of the copy?

    Responses will be appreciated.




    kiwi
    11-07 10:18 AM
    Hello you all,

    I guess I am the victim of bad attorney - I didn't do enough of my homework. Here my PD Jan 2003 labor just got approved. Fired my labor attorney who I couldn't never get hold of. In the process of preparing I140, my current attorney found the my company has been at loss in the past 3 years so doesn't look good for I-140 approval. His recommendation is to renew H1b then file PERM next year with a different employer. As depressing as it could be - I have to move forward.

    I am in Michigan and intended to move to bay area. My job is IT senoir development/IT project management for 8 years. This time I would like to do some homework: before I start to look for a new job in bay area, does anyone know what is the approx. prevailing wage for EB2?

    Can someone give me some infomation on this or where I could find it?
    Thanks.
    K.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment